Vacancies (updated 14/11/23)
To support our growing Company, Hydrokem aerosols, based on the Wirral is seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as a Project Engineer.
As a Project Engineer, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and managing various engineering projects. Reporting to the site Operations Director, you will work closely and collaboratively with cross functional teams. You will scope, plan, implement and successfully complete engineering projects within budget of varying scale, complexities and technologies on time in full. You will be responsible for the management and implementation of key projects such as changes to buildings, facilities, and site services.
- Collaborate with team members to define project goals and objectives.
- Develop project plans and schedules, ensuring adherence to deadline
- Oversee project execution, monitoring progress and making adjustments as needed
- Ensure compliance to design criteria and standard, creating and reviewing designs and taking responsibility to document necessary processes
- Conduct feasibility studies determine labour requirements and cost estimates as well as developing engineering criteria.
- Full responsibility for Capital expenditure, implementing fit-for -purpose solutions that provide good return on investment.
- Conduct regular project meetings to communicate updates and address any issues.
- Coordinate all project related activities between internal team and external vendors
- Effectively manage and foster good working relationships with Contractors and other third parties
- Manage project budgets including tracking expenditure and reviewing invoices to ensure on time in full delivery to budget
- Conduct risk assessments and implement strategies to mitigate potential risks.
- Ensure compliance with current safety regulations and quality standards. Raising management of change procedures, URS and change controls when appropriate.
- Prepare and present project reports to stakeholders highlighting key milestones and achievements.
- Foster a collaborative and positive work environment promoting teamwork and professional growth
- Work with Operations and Technical Directors to identify strategic opportunities to develop lean capabilities, maximise yields and reduce production costs through continuous improvement projects.
What you’ll need
You will enjoy working both as apart of a team, but also independently.
Have Strong organisational and time management skills
Be able to manage multiple engineering projects concurrently with in-depth technical contribution
Analytical thinker: ability to digest complex situations and deliver solutions to business problems
Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Knowledge of relevant industry codes and standards
Have a collaborative approach, but is solution-focussed and knows how to motivate and inspire.
Be an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
Batchelor’s degree in engineering or related field
Proven experience in project management and techniques: interpret and design PFD’s, P&ID’s, MS office packages
Good knowledge in mechanical and electrical engineering, instrumentation and automation
Knowledge of 5S and TPM/WCM methodologies
Experience in the aerosol industry is advantageous, but is not essential.
Fluent in English (oral and written)
What we can offer
We encourage a healthy work-life balance and our hours of work are Monday – Thursday 8am until 5pm, Fridays 8am until 12.30pm. Our benefits include :-
Full time, permanent contract
25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
Contributory pension plan
Cycle to work scheme
Life and accident assurance
Employee referral scheme
Hydrokem Aerosols Limited is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
As new positions become available within the Company they will be posted on this site. However, if there is nothing advertised that matches your skills, experience or aspirations we are always keen to receive speculative CVs and consider all applications for employment on their merits. All speculative CVs are kept for 6 months.
Please note - we will not accept CVs or applications from recruitment consultants/agents.
Currently Hydrokem Aerosols have no vacancies.
is the supplier of choice for many
product marketing companies
as we offer;
- A “customer comes first” philosophy
- Quality in everything we do
- Prioritise safety for our personnel, facilities and the end product users
- A focus on timely new product introduction
- A management team with significant experience in aerosol formulation, regulations and product manufacture
- A “concept to counter” service